Steps towards quitting cigarettes with the help from Vape / E-Cigarettes
Steps towards quitting cigarettes with the help from Vape / E-Cigarettes. Understanding why we smoke or take tobacco There’s always a reason behind everything, nothing in this world happens on its own. It’s nature’s own law. And this applies to all. Even behind smoking cigarettes.
Let’s find out the three main factors why we take tobacco or smoke cigarettes:
There was a whole lot of studies done trying to relate Nicotine habits and personalities,and this was done according to the theoretical model which was proposed way back in 1967.
1. Extroversion: We all know there are three type of people, vis, Introvert, extrovert and ambivert. It has been hypothesized that there is a relation between being an extrovert, and more prone towards getting to Nicotine or drugs in some form or the other. It’s the basic nature, that is perceived in themselves, that makes them think what is good for them. It’s more or less a stimuli that needs to be satisfied. Extroverts, being able to control their situation and the environment around them, are more prone towards the habits that may induce them towards nicotine, which at times put them in commanding situation. However, with the more and more decreasing acceptance of smoking among people, this trend is on decline.
2. Neuroticism: It has been observed that people majorly used nicotine as stress busters, and as a means to calm their nerves, and usually, the habitual smokers score high on personality test, however it is still debatable, but according to studies people who are usually capable of holding their nerves are non smokers.
3. Psychoticism: The psychoticism dimension comprises facets of character such as impulsivity, cynicism, coldness, antisocial tendencies, reduced agreeableness/conformity, reduced constraint/inhibition, search for stimulating or exciting sensations, and low conscientiousness. There are other studies that are done which relate to the feeling of unsatisfaction, which can be resulted from improper breast feeding, which gives an individual feeling of keeping something in their mouth at all times. This can be related to a survey done on people who managed to quit cigarettes, as they still have a habit of keeping something or the other in the mouth at all times, to satisfy their need. That was all about why we smoke, now the ways in which we can quit and how can Vape help us out in quitting.
How Vape Helps:
1. Stimuli: We are all aware that vape contains nicotine. And the best advantage with Vape, is our control over the nicotine control.
2. Community: “Birds of a feather flock together” Vape has a big community, where in there’s a lot of inspiration, and lot of stories that people have in which they managed to stop smoking.
3. Control: Vape allows us to control what we take, how much we take and the chemical components, that conventional cigarettes done.
How to quit.
The idea is to start vape in the same fashion as we smoke cigarettes. With higher nicotine content. But gradually, we need to lower down the nicotine intake. For example: we started with 12 Mg nicotine, we then gradually came down to 6, and then to 3. We need to make a table, a small chart of some sort, where in we monitor our nicotine intake. When we are inhaling vape, we are already satisfying our brain that we are smoking, vape being the lesser harmful. Once we manage to stay on “0” nicotine for a while, we then would be able to quit vape as well.